|Name: Punarvas||Herrscher: Jupiter||Zeichen: Gemini||Geschlecht: Female|
Gana: Deva Deva_Interpretation
|Kaste: Vaisya||Ziel: Artha||Dosha: Wind|
Bedeutung: return of the light and goods, After the Bleak and destructive storms of Ardra, there was return of light. Hence the name Punarvasu. This is a very pious Nakshatra, which gives intellect and honor to the person born in it. It also gives courage to pursue one`s ideals and ambition. This Nakshatra lends an inclination towards religion and faith. Punarvasu people are honest and truthful to the core. One of the beauties of this Nakshatra is that even if a person looses everything in life; he/she can rise again like a phoenix, and rebuild his/her life. They have limitless inner resources, and no limitations to what one can achieve. This is a very prosperous Nakshatra, inspite of the fact that the native is not so materialistically inclined. The Punarvasu natives value family a lot, and their families are very fortunate to have them around.
Gott: Aditi In the Vedas Aditi is mother of the gods (devamatri) from whose cosmic matrix the heavenly bodies were born. As celestial mother of every existing form and being, the synthesis of all things, she is associated with space (akasa) and with mystic speech (Vāc). She may be seen as a feminized form of Brahma and associated with the primal substance (mulaprakriti) in Vedanta. She is mentioned nearly 80 times in the Rigveda: the verse "Daksha sprang from Aditi and Aditi from Daksha" is seen by Theosophists as a reference to "the eternal cyclic re-birth of the same divine Essence" and divine wisdom. In the Rigveda, Aditi is one of most important figures of all. As a mothering presence, Aditi is often asked to guard the one who petitions her or to provide him or her with wealth, safety, and abundance. Aditi is sometimes associated with or identified as a cow. As such she provides nourishment and as the cosmic cow, her milk is identified with the redemptive, invigorating drink Soma. As the womb of space she is a feminized form of Brahma.
|Kraft: gain wealth or substance||Qualität: RSR|
|Nadi: Vata||Farbe: Lead||Richtung: North||Tier: Cat|
|Name Startsilbe: |
|Punarvasu / Yamaka Male Natives
1. Physical features: Handsome, long thighs and long face. Some identification mark on the face or on the backside of the head.
2. Character and general events: The native has complete faith in God. He is religiously inclined. Initially he will have good behavior but later on according to the circumstances he changes his behavior. Therefore, others have to be careful while approaching him. It is very difficult to know his inner thought. He is contended with little but at the same time he is hot tempered. He sticks to ancient tradition and belief. He will not stand a party to any illegal activities and will try to resist others from doing so. He does not like to cause trouble to others, on the other hand he tries to help the needy. He will lead a simple life.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He can shine and get success in almost all the subjects except in partnership business. He can attain much name and fame as a teacher or as an actor. Writer, physician etc. Period up to 32 years of age will not be so good. Hence he should not involve himself in any major business till 32 years of age. He may not be in a position to accumulate wealth but he can attain public honor. The main reason why the native is not in a position to accumulate wealth is lack of business trick and straightforwardness. One peculiar expression can be seen in his face i.e. an innocent and frustrated looking.
4. Family life: He is the most obedient child of his parents. He respects his father and mother as also his teacher. His marriage life may not be good. He may either divorce his wife or another marriage, even while the first wife is alive. In case he does not go for the second marriage the health of the spouse will give a lot of problems and mental agony. However, his spouse will have all the qualities of a good housewife. Frequent friction between other family members will take place. All these simultaneous problems will lead to mental wreckage.
5. Health: While there may not be any serious health problem, even the slightest problem will be a cause of concern for him. He drinks lot of water. He has strong digestion.
1. Physical features: Her eyes are red, curly hair, sweet speech and high nose.
2. Character and general events: While she will generally have a calm nature, she has argumentative tongue, which will lead her into frequent friction with her relatives and her neighbors. However, she is charitable and shows respect. She will have many servants. On the whole she will be leading a comfortable life.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: She is fond of music, gets mastery over dances.
4. Family life: Her husband will be most handsome man.
5. Health: She cannot enjoy good health. This is mainly due to her non-care nature about her health. Jaundice, tuberculosis, goiter and pneumonia, stomach upset and ear trouble.